- We prepare every child for their future as educated citizens with the knowledge, skills and cultural capital to succeed in life, delivered through adventurous experiences in our outstanding natural environment. Our children will develop the courage to meet challenges across all subjects in creative ways.
- We place oracy and literacy at the heart of our teaching as the vehicles for engaging with the concepts and content of our curriculum.
- In addition to a body of knowledge that extends beyond the essentials of the National Curriculum, we develop our children’s critical thinking skills, making space for discourse and debate that allows children to think judiciously for themselves and come to their own informed conclusions about the world around them.
- Children’s beliefs and values are formed as part of a bigger picture beyond the content of the National Curriculum. We provide meaningful opportunities for SMSC (Social, Moral, Spiritual & Cultural) development and engagement with fundamental British values throughout our curriculum.
- Learning Outside The Classroom underpins our delivery of the curriculum, providing the depth and relevance that allows knowledge and skills to be developed through real-life, practical or hands-on activities.
Please see the long term plans for our Class’ Curriculum below.
Please see the long term plans for our Subjects’ Curriculum below.